Top 5 popular new books which I adored!

samedi 28 mars 2015

Hi!

Today I wanted to introduce a new category: books. I've always loved reading, I just love being able to imagine myself in different stories and characters every time I open a book. I hate reading on a Kindle or an Ipad, it makes me feel like I'm not actually reading a book. I prefer having paper in my end, I like the smell of books, the way they look, the way they are thick, the way they take lots of space in your bag but it is worth it... I really enjoy reading!!!
So on this post I'm gonna present you my top 5 last books. Let's start!

1- Wonder- R.J Palacio


Wonder is, probably, one of my favorite book. It is so well-written, easy to read, powerful, emotional  and touching, just amazing !!! It is about this boy who has a de-formed face and who is going to school for the first time of his life. Of course, it is very hard for him because other children are scared and keep distance from him, or, even, laugh about him. As I have been bullied, myself, for over 10 years, this book was really touching and emotional for me. Everyone have to be bullied at some point in their life, no matter how you look, how fat or skinny you are, if you have a de-formed face or not. However you shouldn't matter about what other people say ("that's what people sayyyyy") because you're perfect the way you are, and you can't satisfy everyone around you.  I would recommend this book to anyone, it is one of the best book I have ever read. 


"August (Auggie) Pullman was born with a facial deformity that prevented him from going to a mainstream school—until now. He’s about to enter fifth grade at Beecher Prep, and if you’ve ever been the new kid, then you know how hard that can be. The thing is Auggie’s just an ordinary kid, with an extraordinary face. But can he convince his new classmates that he’s just like them, despite appearances?"

2- Paper Towns- John Green


I have started and finished this book the same day. It was such an easy, captivant, well-written, interesting and great book. It is very mysterious and i was so glad to hear, yesterday, that the movie will come out the 24th of July. I really like this book and I recommend to any young adults, or even adults! I am a huge fan of John Green, not because everyone is speaking about his books, but because I really love the way he writes, the way all his books are so passionating, easy to read and captivant. 



3- Zoella- Zoe Sugg
I have always loved Zoella and when I learnt that her book was out I didn't want to buy it right at the beginning because I hate the fact that everyone reads the same book as me at the same time, i don't like following trends. However my sister's friend gave me her copy as she had finished it and wanted to give it to a charity shop. I started reading it, without knowing what the story about, and i found myself, 4 hours later, at the last page of the book... It's so captivant, well-written and the story is great! I do not care if this book was written by a ghost writer, I don't care if the writer is called Zoe or not, I just really enjoyed this book! It's about this girl that have anxiety crises, lives lots of embarrassing moments and has no real friend, apart from a neighbor, and one day her parents take her and her neighbor to New York, for work, which is a very big step in her life, as she is confronted with a biggest fear/anxiety, travelling. She arrives safe and happy and meets someone special that help her forgetting about her anxiety and her embarrassing moments... I'm not telling you more otherwise you will have no pleasure reading it!




4- If I stay and Where she went by Gayle Forman

My best friend and I watched the film together about a mouth ago and she lent me the two books. I really liked that books!! There are so easy to read, the story is great and it make you feel sad, happy, depressed, it makes you laugh and cry. It goes through every emotion you could possibly get! It's about a girl who has this talent and passion for the cello and she meets a guy who works for a rock band, they obviously, fall in love for each other but not a long time after they break up, her family and her have a car accident and she is the only one that have the choice and possibility to wake up or not. It's a very hard choice for her as she lost all her family... Will she decide to stay or not? I'm not telling you more and i'm not explaining the second book otherwise I would have to tell you the end of the first book!! I really liked this books and the film, which has great actors and musics. 

5- The Fault In Our Stars by John GreenWell... There is no need to tell you how much I loved this book and how quickly i read it.... I believe everyone here read this amazing book! However if u didn't, go and put you shoes and coat on and run to the library or to the book shop near you! No no I'm serious... GO NOW!  haha So this book is super popular, and I completely understand why. I love every book by John Green but that one makes you cry, laugh and shout. This book is emotional, deep, easy to read, addictive, simply amazing. If you don't know the story, it's about this girl that have cancer and has to go to this group which is supposed to help you feel more social and less depressed about your disease. She doesn't want to go but she meets this amazing guy who helps her and loves her. The end is the end I had expected but it made me cry so much. Ok, I'ts really easy to make me feel like crying, especially when no one is around, but this book is special and different. I recommend it at a 100%. 

























Tell me in the comments if you would like more posts like this one because me and books are best friends! I just bought: Fangirl, Eleanor Park, The Book Thief, Shock Fail, The Art of Being Normal and Everyday so I'll have new books to talk about later on! 


See you later! 

Doriane xxx









Proudly designed by | MLEKOSHI PLAYGROUND |