Winter Essentials/Favorites!

vendredi 23 janvier 2015


Hi!
I took some pictures the other day and I really wanted to make it into a blog post and I realized this photos included some of my winter essentials so I added some new pictures and now I'm making this post.
Let's go into this essentials!
So my number 1 for this winter is this tartan scarf (it has two sides, one red tartan and one black and white motif) that one of my best friend gave me for my birthday.  It comes from Mark & Spencer.
Then I also really like my red soft blanket from Primark which I bought last year. It was only £5 and it is so soft and perfect for the winter time.


Coucou!
J'ai pris des photos il y a quelques jours et je voulais en faire un article mais j'ai ne trouvé pas de nom ou sujet pour cet article. Après plusieurs heures de réflexions, j'ai réalisé qu'il y avait plusieurs de mes favoris pour l'hiver donc... Voilà voili!! 
Et si on parlait de ses essentiels?
Mon premier essentiel/favoris pour l'hiver est ma grosse écharpe qu'une de mes meilleures amies m'a offert.  Elle vient de Mark&Spencer.
Ensuite, j'adore mon pled rouge qui vient de Primark. Il est trop doux...


I love reading in the winter time, more than in the summer time, don't ask me why! I've been loving all the books from John Green this last few mouth. I loved PaperTown and The Fault In Our Stars. I also really liked a book called "Wonder" by RJ. Palacio. 

J'adore lire en hiver, plus qu'en été , ne me demandez pas pourquoi! En ce moment, j'adore lire John Green qui a écrit Nos Etoiles Contraires. Je ne sais pas si vous avez ces bouquins en France mais pour l'instant j'ai lu "Paper Town" et "Nos Etoiles Contraires". Et j'ai aussi adoré "Wonder" de RJ. Palacio.
I love my reindeer from Paperchase. It is such a beautiful decoration and I have the biggest dear obsession, it's unbelievable, so this reindeer:/stag is just... a fav'!

J'adore mon cerf! Il vient de chez "Paperchase" qui est une papeterie anglaise. C'est une super décoration et vu que je suis folle de cerfs/biches, c'est parfait!

What would be winter without candles? Of course I have to include candles in this post. My winter favorites are: Berry Tart from Mujii, Christmas Cookie from Yankee Candle and Fireside Treats from Yankee Candle. 
Un hiver sans bougies? Ce n'est tout simplement pas possible... Bien sur qu'il doit y avoir des bougies dans cet article. En ce moment mes préférées sont: Berry Tart de Mujii, Christmas Cookie de Yankee Candle et Fireside Treats de Yankee Candle.
Winter PJS are, I guess, the biggest essential in this post!! My jumper is from UNIQLO and my Pjs bottom are from Primark.
Le plus important en hiver, c'est un bon pyjama bien chaud! Mon pull vient de UNIQLO et le bas vient de Primark.
I've been loving my two enormous teddy bears this last year, this is not a winter favorite but an all time favorite... I thought I could put him here as he looks very wintery. I found them one summer ago at a big supermarket for 5 or 10£, what a deal! 

J'adore mes deux gros nournous que j'ai acheté l'année dernière. Je les ai trouvés dans un supermarché pour £5 ou £10, quelle affaire!


Blanket: Primark --- Scarf: Mark & Spencer --- Candle: Berry Tart from Mujii --- Teddy: some supermarket  --- Stag: PaperChase --- Pjs Jumper: Uniqlo --- Pjs Bottoms: Primark 

Doriane xxx
Proudly designed by | MLEKOSHI PLAYGROUND |